Is this you?
- Constantly "forcing yourself" to get started on work
- Random bursts of hyperfocus & going down "rabbit holes"
- Frustrating days of brainfog & zero productivity
- Feeling guilty about how little work you do
- Always trying and abandoning new organization tools, notebooks, or apps
- Getting distracted way too easily
- Feeling ashamed of your low productivty
- Always installing website blockers to eliminate distractions
- Deleting video games or social media apps to try and increase your productivity
- Constantly frustrated with yourself
This is exactly how I felt every day.
There's a Solution
My name is Rob, and I've spent my entire life struggling with ADHD.
I came up with a strategy to fix my focus problems.
It's not magic.
It's a strategy that anyone can implement.
ADHD Pro is essential reading if you plan on succeeding with ADHD in your professional life.
I laughed out loud at a few parts of ADHD Pro because they were so accurate it was scary.
The book is witty, intellectual, extremely helpful, and is one of the first ADHD books that doesn't treat you like a child.
Treat ADHD like an Adult
This book is not for children, and it's not a parenting book.
This book is for people who want to get shit done.
Stop fighting against your brain.
You don't have to set smaller goals, "pace yourself", or be unhappy.
You can accomplish a lot more than you think. I wrote this entire book in 3 months, and I never had a single bad day.
I didn't use some magic trick or hack.
I learned to stop fighting my own brain.
If I can do it, you can too.